At Easily Arranged Floral Design we are starting something new…
Set The Table… will take you on an adventure in hosting. We all want to be the best hostess, bring the nicest hostess gift. So we’ll offer insights into hosting which include, tablescapes, meal ideas, floral arrangements that make the mood and anything else that we find relates to welcoming guests, either in your home or a home you visit.
Episode 1: Fall Season
- teal floral salad plates from https://www.pier1.com/
- copper mugs from https://www.target.com/
- wood chargers from https://www.potterybarn.com/
- trough planter from https://www.kennicott.com/
- burnt orange table runner from https://www.ultimatetextile.com/
- table fabrics from https://www.joann.com/
Menu included: Stuffed peppers and mashed potatoes.
Episode 2: It’s Still Winter
Even though its still cold outside, in fact because its so cold outside, its a perfect time for hospitality. Come on in and feel the warmth. This is a continuation of our monthly videos designed to give you ideas for your table, your guests, your need for flowers. Enjoy!
- plaid salad plate from https://melange.dinnerware-set.org/
- Silver tin chargers from https://www.potterybarn.com
- table fabric from https://www.joann.com/
Menu included: Pork chops with shallot, date and pear sauce, roasted mixed beets and oranges and pecan bread pudding.